Saturday, January 27, 2018

NE-DBRP_012 GEN.22 GEN.23 JOB.12 MRK.8.1-21


Hi! Thanks for listening to this NE series number 012. 

Please see complete information about all DBRP podcasts at dailybiblereading.info. Our Digging Deeper Facebook group is linked here in the episode notes.

The complete episode notes for this podcast are attached as a PDF file. Many podcast aggregator apps will not let you see these attachments. Using our dedicated DBRP listening app, you can get the PDF file by clicking on the wrapped present icon. Or you can find the PDF attached to this podcast at our website, dailybiblereading.info.

I will not be continuing to share extended comments in connection with the NE podcast series. I have realized that Either I cannot continue to give comments for each NE series podcast, Or I will need to space the podcasts even farther apart.

My real job is as a Bible translator for the people of Indonesia. Recently my work has expanded from overseeing one major translation project to overseeing two of them. I hope this will help you understand my reasons for not continuing with comments at this time. I do not rule out that I will decide to record comments for some future episode.

For you who have been listening to the comments, this would be a good time for you to give me feedback. You can do that through the Contact link at dailybiblereading.info.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment