Please pray for the printing of the Plain Indonesian Translation New Testament. Please ask God to help the printers in Indonesia in all technical aspects. We want books that have all the pages, with clean no-smudge printing, and pages in the right order! Pray that God would be preparing partnerships so that this New Testament will get to village areas as well as in bookstores in cities.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Friday, December 13, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
In this podcast I discuss the theme I have chosen for the Daily Bible Reading podcast for 2014. As we read through the whole Bible in 2014, I will pause occasionally to highlight verses that relate to our identity in Christ.
This episode was recorded in the village of Bindes in Papua.
There is a 4 minute supplemental MP3 file that gives sounds from that day. I "happened" to arrive on a day when ladies from three villages had gathered together for fellowship.
- mixed vocal group of young people
- group Bible reading
- women of one village singing a hymn in Indonesian
- Ayub reading Hebrews 4:12 in our Plain Indonesian Translation. (Ayub is a man I sponsored to go to seminary. The Lord is greatly blessing his ministry!)
- Ladies from one village singing an Orya worship song (rain in background)
- A short word from Pastor Yakob Kaya (the one in the video I show in every church who spoke about the impact of having Scripture in the Orya language).
Monday, October 7, 2013
After the long 5-hour+ overnight flight from Jakarta to Sentani in the far eastern province of Papua, I didn't record a podcast. So this is recorded on my second day here.
I am making some progress in setting daily Bible readings for 2014. I hope to have a calendar available soon. I hope that the canlendar itself might encourage some to read the Bible all the way through in 2014, whether or not they listen to the podcasts.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
- my family. I hope my four grandkids will eventually listen to these recordings
- my friends in Harvard Avenue Church in Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- my friends in Jakarta International Christian Fellowship-- who come from 24 different nationalities
- our friends who have supported our Bible translation work in prayer and financially
- and any new friends
RSS feed: http://dailybiblereading.libsyn.com/rss