Sunday, March 13, 2016

DBRP_074 NUM.10 NUM.11 PSA.32 LUK.21.1-19


Let’s open to NUMBERS 10-11.

Yesterday we heard about the position of the lamps on the lampstand in the Holy Place, and the Levites were dedicated for service. The second Passover was celebrated. The Israelites received their marching orders based on when the cloud moved from over the sacred tent.

Turning to PSALM 32:

Psalm 32 gives essential spiritual principles conveyed in David's testimony. I encourage every listener to camp out a while in this psalm.

Translation note:
5 Then[, O Lord,] I confessed my sins to you;
I did not conceal my wrongdoings.
I decided to confess them to you,
and you forgave all my sins.

We turn for the first time to LUKE 21.

In the last confrontation in Luke 20, Jesus soundly refuted the Sadducees. After this, his teaching further embarrassed and offended the religious teachers.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment