Monday, August 3, 2015

New YouVersion Bible apps — reactions?

YouVersion (or Bible.com) has released new versions for their Bible apps! On my Android phone, it looks like I would barely notice the change, but the change was a shock on my Android tablet.

One fantastic change in the Bible apps is this: One no longer needs to be connected to the Internet to read the Bible or follow a reading plan. The app will keep track of your progress and update that info when there is an Internet connection. This means that the Bible app will run in a much more nimble fashion for everyone. 

I am seeing a display bug in the app on my Android tablet.

I have started a thread for discussing the YouVersion app update at the Digging Deeper Forum. (http://dailybiblereading.info/forum

If you are experiencing problems with the new app, please join in the discussion there. And please chime in if you would like to share ideas or give thanks to the people at YouVersion. I will communicate all the comments to the programmers.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment