Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Freely Given

The Daily Bible Reading Podcasts are free for you! My first audience for the DBRP is my grandchildren, and I don't expect they will pay me anything! You get in on the same deal.

Jesus said, “Freely you have received. Freely give.” Giving this podcast to you and others could never match the blessings that the Lord has given to me. One of those blessings is the privilege of sharing spiritual blessings with you. 

I think one or two who have finished 365 days of listening have sent a one-time expression of gratitude to us via Pioneer Bible Translators. I will put information here on this page at a later time telling how to do that.

In the meantime, our daughter, Rachel, is back from serving in East Africa with Pioneer Bible Translators. Due to her chronic health situation— which is like Gale's, she will not be going back to Africa. Instead she will be moving to Dallas to work in the finance office of PBT. But there are two things currently holding her back: It costs more to live in Dallas, so that she needs to double her monthly support. And her health does not permit her to crisscross the country seeking to raise more support. 

So if you would like to show gratitude to Gale and I for the podcasts, we think it would be wonderful for you to help Rachel toward her goal of working with PBT in Dallas. This link tells you how to do that.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment