Sunday, July 6, 2014

DBRP_Jul07_2014 2King3-4 Ps124 John11a


Thanks to these readers for helping today: Tabiya Saint Louis, Luke Fields, Rebecca Hinkle, and Laura Montgomery.

 

Today we hear of the many miracles done by Elisha, supplying water for three armies on their way to Moab for war, helping the widow of a prophet, the woman from Shunem, purifying Jericho's water, and supplying food during a famine.

 

I keep being amazed how people (and particularly those in America) don’t seem to learn anything from the amazing things that are happening in our times. The last verse of this psalm expresses the lesson that I thing we should have learned by now.

 

Today's reading contains another of Jesus' seven major 'I Am' statements: “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.”


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment