Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DBRP_Mar19_2014 Num16 Ps36 Luke23a


Joel and I are in Papua. We are fine, but the Internet connection has made it impossible to upload this podcast. So I encourage you to read our portions for each day that I am here. If I cannot upload during my entire time that I am here, you will suddently find the new podcasts appear on the 27th of April!

Today we hear another dramatic chapter in Israel's history: The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram. They must have been included in those who refused to go to the Promised Land, but then they have the gall to find fault with Moses that he didn't lead them to that land. It is also incredible that God would prove Moses' authority so dramatically (resulting in the death of the three conspirators and their families), yet the people would the next day without fear accuse Moses of killing the Lord's people (resulting in a plague).

Psalm 36 is a song praising God's unfailing love.

Today Jesus is tried by Pilato and Herode before Pilato caves into pressure and sentences Jesus to death. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment